Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dining at Racks Robinsons Ermita

One usual day of craving foods... My friends and I checked out some restaurants in Robinson's Place Ermita we browse for the Menu of Jacks Loft, Mr. Choi's Kitchen and many to mention until we decided to eat at RACKS that is famous for their grilled meat ribs. 

Coke with Lemon



We Ordered Southern Favorites (Family Platter) which costs PHP 1295, It has Half Rack Classic Pork Ribs, Half Southern Chicken, a choice of 2 large side dishes and a pitcher of coke that is good for 4-5 person I guess.. for our side dishes we chose Potato Salad and Broccoli with cheese ( sorry for the photos! we used blackberry phone camera for it )




The pork ribs were perfectly cooked, it tastes a bit sweet and the meat was tender I can give 5 out of 5 stars for it... What I like about the platter was their southern fried chicken it compliments the restaurant's BBQ sauce though they serve it with gravy, I suggest to better mix the regular and extra hot BBQ sauce to moderate the spicy hot taste. 




We also ordered Fish and Chips and it costs PHP 375 only and this dish is also good for sharing. I can rate this one 3.5 stars out of 5. 

For me the overall rate of the restaurant is 4.5 stars out of 5. 

Well I admit that I already fall in love with the dishes I've tried because there's nothing I can criticize so far and I will go back there definitely to taste other dishes. :)

Here is the complete address of RACKS Robinsons Manila:

GF Robinsons Place Manila (Sta. Monica Wing) M. Adriatico St., Ermita, Manila

To know other locations you may visit their site at www.racks.ph



No comments:

Post a Comment