Saturday, September 13, 2014

Banapple Pies and Cheesecake

Banapple Pies and Cheesecake from the name itself we can tell that their specialty are desserts but since I am not a sweet tooth my boyfriend and I just tried their entrees. I saw a lot of customers ordered Blueberry Cheesecake, Garlic Beef Tapa with Creamed Parsley Eggs and Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne (which is the pasta I want to try next time) but we ordered different because upon scanning the menu we ordered these three entrees that made my mouth water...

 Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs


                                     Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs  PHP 200
It tasted sweet that reminds me eating a Holiday Ham with ranch BBQ sauce on a Christmas Eve. The garlic rice compliments the sweet taste of it, I think if you want order this dish you better have an extra rice so can enjoy the tasty food.


Baked Fish Gratinee with Scalloped Potatoes
                                  Baked Fish Gratinee with Scalloped Potatoes PHP 200
As a cheese lover this entree caught my attention while reading the menu because it is baked and has cheese. It turns out a good choice because it became my favorite among our orders, It is savory and doesn't have a fishy taste. You can enjoy this dish with or without rice.



Lasagna Roll-ups
                                                             Lasagna Roll-ups PHP 195
This pasta is not too sweet and not too sour but I am not really amazed with the taste maybe I am just fond of sweet style pasta but this one is still good.


I will definitely go back here at Banapple Pies and Cheescake because their foods were really tasty, the servings were big but not pricey.


Banapple Pies and Cheesecake Branches:

Ayala Triangle Gardens, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila
Phone: +63(2)7562675

225 Katipunan Avenue, Blueridge Village, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Phone: +63(2)4392675

2/F Il Terrazzo Building, 35 Tomas Morato Corner Sct. Madrinan Streets, Quezon City, Metro Manila
VIEW MAP
Phone: +63(2)7132675

G/F Fairview Terraces, Quirino Highway corner Maligaya Drive, Pasong Putik, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila

2/F Northeast Square, 47 Connecticut Street, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Phone: +63(2)4772675

Market! Market!, 26th Street Corner C5, Taguig City, Metro Manila

Tuscany at Mckinley Hill
tuscany estates, upper mckinley rd
 (02) 8372675

Alabang
Alabang Town Center
 (02) 8282675

No comments:

Post a Comment